Large update for the Lords & Knights Android version released
[MobilePRwire] – Scarcely a month after the successful launch of the Android Beta for Lords & Knights, Xyrality is today releasing the first large update.
Over 100,000 players have already downloaded the Beta version and are helping us improve the Android app. A number of missing features have been added and several bugs have been fixed in this update. “We are delighted to report such a successful start to the Android version, and would like to thank all the players for their constructive feedback.” said Xyrality GmbH CEO, Sven Ossenbrüggen, “We are working hard on the Android app to provide our players with an optimum game experience.”
An overview of the new features:
* The castle overview now displays units, resources and the player’s score
* Single units can be called back
* Deletion of reports has been fixed
* Players can now be searched by name in the rankings
* Night mode was added for the map
* New diplomacy status for wings of alliances has been added
* The function to select all the resources in the transport menu has been added
* The App2SD feature has been added
XYRALITY is an independent, rapidly expanding, profitable start-up company in Hamburg with 30 employees. This young game development studio creates and distributes strategy-construction games that can be played across various platforms, including smartphones and browsers.
Their debut title “Lords & Knights” is an innovative strategy builder MMO set in the Middle Ages and, within just a few months of its release in July 2011, XYRALITY became one of the most successful start-ups in the industry. This has enabled us to achieve several significant milestones including top rankings for the most profitable and most frequently downloaded apps in numerous important markets, and around 2,000 5-star ratings.